case 1740 uniloader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 1740 uniloader

woodmaster can anyone tell me wher to find the serial number ? Thanks Larry
Robert Haggard If your placard is missing from the left side of the seat, by the variable sheeve valve. There might be a stamped number under the front of the seat mount. The area where the hydraulic valves are mounted to, on top of that area. Mine is in the center of that bulkhead. You might have to strip the paint off to see it if it was painted a couple times.
chuck Christman I need a drive belt for a case 1740 uniloader, skid steer.
Karol I'm looking for Case #.Where it is?Is it there what You talking about?Please help find me this.Sincerealy Karol.
Tony My 1730 case skid loader keeps tarring up the drive belt. The pulley on the drive shaft has been welded to the shaft and the pulley on the gear box is a little loose. This is a variable speed drive pulley set up. The belt is $175 and $150 to change. Any suggestions.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: