case 1835b uniloader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 1835b uniloader

vance watters I need drive parts for the right side, drive motor etc.other models may fit, not sure.
ralph WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR 1835B CASE UNILOADER IF NOT WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN BUYING MINE

Bob Chalfa I have an 1835 B that needs and engine. Do you want to sell your engine and where are you located?
Bob Chalfa I need an engine for mine. It is a G188D 4 cyl diesel. Want to sell your engine?
Ray want to buy 1835B complete or parts. Hydraulic pump for right side drive.
Thanks.

ralph stewart I would like to get a main drive pump or a used loader for parts
Ray I have a 1986 case 1835B that broke down 10 years ago from a broken pump shaft between the left pump and the right pump. It is only a small 7" shaft approximatly 3/4' diameter with splines. I cannot locate one. The loader has 2 new drive motor left and right. Otherwise it is a perfect running machine with a great Diesel engine. I can be reachsd toll free 1-877-727-9053
steve hi has anybody got a new hydrulic tandem pump or can any body recomend where to buy a replacment
thanks steve

Paulette I will sell my 1986 CASE 1835B diesel.
Need a small shaft in hydraulic worth $600.00.
I have not not used it since 1994 and it is stored inside my heated shop.
Just paid $4500.00 for the 2 brand new hydraulic drive motors.
My property is sold and must be empty by November.
Will sell the complete machine with the 2 new motors for $5000.00
Call me toll free if interested at 1-877-727-9053 .
Located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Thanks.
Paulette

Bob Looking for a back door for a 1835B Anyone have one?
lennard looking for an old busted hydraulic pump and steering pumps for 1835b to scrounge some parts let me know if u have one available
george moore I need a drive sprocket, 45 teeth, and the chain for the rear drive. If you have these in good condition please contact me. Mine is an excellent diesel and everything functions well except for this one need. thank you george moore
John Glenday I need a used drive motor for a Case 1835 Any condition. Need some internal parts Thanks
Bill Rentner Does anyone have a service manual on the 1835b that they could send me a pictuce of the right drive pump parts layout . Trying two rebuild and want two make sure putting it back together right. If not where would i look for one. Thank You

Dan
Re: case 1835b uniloader

I have one for sale. I am located in Iowa. Needs a starter, has the 188 diesel engine. Everything works as it should, except for the starter.
$4,000 would buy it.

Harvey Havens where are you located in iowa i'm in topeka ks do you still have the 1835B uniloader thanks Harvey
Dennis Case 1835 B for sale. Gas engine on LP. New fluids and filters. Engine has less then 200 hrs since rebuild. New tires and engine heater.

Norhter Michigan

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: