Case DH5 Trencher Serial #1141198

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case DH5 Trencher Serial #1141198

Brent Walling I have just purchased a DH5 trencher and need to know the Gross vehicle weight. Does anyone know where I can find owerners/service manual for this unit. It has the 188D 4 cyclinder engine. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brent

bob I have a dh5 for sale complete with rock/frost chain 6', backhoe, backfill blade, complete set of manuals, and three axle trailer. machine weighs in at 8,000 lbs.
Rob C. I'm in desperate need of a wiring diagram for a Case DH5 trencher / backhoe. Mine had a lot of wires jumped out & twisted together & they fell apart. I'm in the middle of trenching a water line for my Mom & need to get it done ASAP! I have yet to get the fuel pump to energise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rob

HAMBYS RENTAL have a case dh5 serial #1188030 the backhoe is D100XR. Serial#1199406. The ditcher will run about 2 min then cuts off.Need diagram of hydraulic hoses i think they may be hooked up wrong.Any help would be welcomed.The tractor runs great the hoses going to pump for ditcher seems to be getting hot.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: