Case Trencher 25+4

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case Trencher 25+4

Bud I purchased a Case Trencher Model 25+4. It does not run but I have been working on it. I have cleaned the carburators several times and checked to make sure it is firing. It seems like the firing is out of order. It still will not crank up. I do not know what to do now. Does anyone have a manual or advice for me?

Glen Tanner I also have a 25+4 Case Trencher, mine does run, I have a 23 HP Kohler Engine and I have found a manual for this on CD. if this would be of any help let me know.
Glen
770-597-1134 ro
GTanner133@aol.com

Lew I just got a 30+4 with bachoe and trencher. Where did you get your manual. Is it parts, owners, or service?
Bruce Emory the Kohler motor fires both plugs at the same time, plug wires, plugs, coil and points should all be checked if not starting gap is .20 and the timing is set with a light from the top of the flywheel cover you should be able to see an S/P in the center when timed right, there are a couple of bolts that hold the point set housing, you rotate the housing to advance or retard. chances are you need to do the points and wires first the timing most likly last problem, good luck
Gil Young We have a case trencher 25+4 with a Kohler K-series engine.........would like to have a parts manual for the trencher.
Regards,
Gil Young

John I have a Case 25 +4 trencher with a Wisconsin engine. I also have operator's manual and parts catalog. I am will to share my information for help locationing parts. I need the spring asymbly for the front roller on the boom. I have the roller and bearing. I need the plunger and the two spring part.

Thanks for any help.

JF

Bill I have a 25+4 with a Wisconsin engine that quit mysteriously quit working recently... worked fine up to that point. The problem is in the electrical system somewhere (start lockout switches or starter selenoid?) and am in need of a manual to get it going again. Will gladly pay for copying/ shipping... and I would be willing to convert the manual to a PDF file (to post for everyone) if someone can provide one. Email me with info.
mike I just got a case trencher and it is in need of two new belts that drive the trencher. Does anyone know where i can get them or a part # for the belt. I could not find a # on the belt. Thanks
Logan Phillippe Hello
I have a case 30+4 and am in need of clutch parts for the trencher and can't find any can anyone help
Thanks Logan

Bernie Ambo looking for the number for the dive belt

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: