Case Davis Fleetline 30 + 4 Trencher

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case Davis Fleetline 30 + 4 Trencher

Randy McCord I have a trencher with a wisconsin 4 cyl VH4D motor. Wondering if there is timing mars to put it back in time.Or where i could get a manual for it.
merle herren You can find an engine manual on eBay. That's how I got mine. There are 2 of them listed right now.
merle herren Randy,
I guess I should ask you the obvious. Why do you think the engine is out of time? There are timing marks on the crankshaft gear and the camshaft gear. Something very bad would have had to happen to get these out of alignment because it's gear drive (no chain or belt). If you have the engine this far apart for service you should be able to see these marks in the normal location for timing marks. These engines are so common that you should be able to find a shop in your area that knows about them and can help you locate the problem. Merle

Dave I have this trencher and it's needing a little attention, I'm trying to find out where to go to buy part's ,steering cables and main drive belts and ect.. Anyone have any ideals where to look, I live in the central coast of Ca.

Dave

Dave I have this trencher and it's needing a little attention, I'm trying to find out where to go to buy part's ,steering cables and main drive belts and ect.. Anyone have any ideals where to look, I live in the central coast of Ca.

Dave

John Does anybody know if the case 30+4 can be fitted w/ a vibratory cable plow
Brian I have a 40+4 trencher and got a parts manual with it. according to the manual, the line layer (vibratory cable plow) will fit either the 30+4 or the 40+4. The only difference I know between the two is that the 30+4 has the VF4 Wisc at 28hp, and the 40+4 has the Wisc.VG4D at 37 hp or a Duetz diesel. Many of the parts are interchangeable.
HaroldESchroeder Iam looking for a parts manual and service manual for this machine and the rods that go with it center bearing is out and need gauges got machine in a basket need help thanks
HaroldESchroeder I have manual for vg4d and can faX it to u in exchange for parts manual for 30+3 also have other manual to four cylinder wisconin motors
Clyde McCarty I also have a 40+4 case Davis Fleetline trencher-Backhoe and would need to purchase a copy of service repair manuel the machine has a vg4d gas engine on it that no one has been able to get to run I would like to trade for or buy a distributer for the engine it has magneto thanks
tom murray We have a case davis 70+4 fleetline trencher-backsoe and need a parts and service repair manuel please replay thanks
Rod Decort I also own a case davis 70+4 freeline trencher-backhoe.Product Identification #1141692 serial#1125686. I am looking to find a repair manuel and parts manauel. Im not even sure what year my machine is.
I would appreciate anyone who can help me with this search.
Thank you for anticepated cooperation.
Rod Decort

marc Hello,
I possess recently a trencher 'Case davis 16+4' and I would like to change the belt of training of the chain, and the flector ( plastic shock absorber) between the pump and the engine.
Technical magazine(review) would also be me of a precious help (or an equivalent of 16+4).
If you have an address or a reference of these parts.

Doug You can find the manual for th 16+4 on line at manuals.com for about $14. I'm looking for a set of wheels for the same trencher.
Marc Hi,

You would please have the link for that:
"You can find the manual for th 16+4 on line at manuals.com for about $14."

thank you very much for your assistance

marc Hello,
I am in search of the driving belt to the chain for one Case Davis 16+4

This belt of the poly-v type has dimension following
length 1380mm
height 8.5mm
pas 8.5
Nb of tooth 5

you would have a reference and/or a retailer/retailer?
marc.riviere6@wanadoo.fr
tks

PATRICK BARRY I HAVE A 30+4 TRENCHER BACKHOE.TRENCHER IS NOT WORKING AND MISSING PARTS WOULD LIKE TO FIND A PARTS & SERVICE MANUAL.DON"T KNOW WHAT YEAR.I AM SURE A 40+4 MANUAL WOULD BE SIMILAR.HAS A WISCONSIN 4CYL VH4D MOTOR. THANKS LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS. PAT
Bill Robinson Also in need of manuual to get operational again. Prod#1L53675 Ser# S105H929521
Case 30 +4 Trencher/Backhoe

Mike need manual, parts list and where to buy parts for my davis fleetline 70 + 4
kenny you can see break downs online....
https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/webparts/main.php

just type in your model like... 30+4...or 70+4... or D100

It's Case Construction...www.casece.com

Sanford I have a 30+4 manual and would look up anything you need

larry boyd on the flywheel there is a x on the fin and the letters dcjust bellow the fin & there is a factory line on the shroud u might have to take the screen off to see this mark it is in line with c/l of cylinder's 1&3 @ 11 oclock 23 deg below that line is a small slotted hole that is where u use a timming light now you need to bring engine to number 1 compression stroke you can use your finger to do this then line the mark on the flyweel now you got to time the mag it has a spring back impulse coulping install a short piece of wire striped on both ends and place one end in #1 on cap if your lookin at it from top long end down top right is #1 place wire in #1 hole and hold the other end 1/8" from mag body turn clockwise untill #1 sparks and hold gear in that place now rotor should be pointing towards #1 and install mag there is a 3/8 plug at 3oclock on main housing when mag is installed you should see and x through that hole on the mag gear you have now stadic time your engine point gap on mag is .015 at full open proper spark advance is 23 deg hope this helps
steven My Trencher has spec. P57 S# R574404 what does this mean? I can not identify this machine with this info any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kaz Does anyone know where I can get a crumberfor my 30 + 4 trencher

Kaz Does anyone know where I can get a crumberfor my 30 + 4 trencher

Deanno I either need an engine or sell a trencher Case 30+ 4. The trencher back hoe all work great. The engine lost a rod which took out the cam and on and on. Wisconsin VH4D spec#309333. Any interest or buy/ sell let me know.
Dean

Jack Berry I am looking for the transmission that drives the wheels. (mine is totally worn out and rusted). I'm located in Northern California. I'm having difficulty contacting posters directly on this site. Like to correspond with "Deanno" & "Patrick Barry". Email "jackberry@frontiernet.net". Thank You
raymond looking for a service manual for a 40+4 with hatz diesel
daniel I got a Davis fleet line trencher and i don't know what make and model it is. what i do know is it got a 2cyc. Wisconsin air cooled engine. and it has a small 4 way blade ,4x4, articulating steering.only number it has on it is on the body. serial No. 3778 ,No.2041 3501. thank you
phil spann I BOUGHT A NEW MANUAL FOR MY TRENCHER AND WHEN I PICKED UP THE UNIT FROM PREVIOUS OWNER HE GAVE ME EXTRA PARTS WHICH INCLUDES A MANUAL AND ENGINE MANUAL SO I HAVE AN EXTRA IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO PURCHASE ONE LET ME KNOW.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: