451=504????????????

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

451=504????????????

Bob Grenzow Are the 451 and the 504 engine blocks the same? I would like to bolt a 504 into a 1070. And need to know if anything has to be changed to accomidate the later engine.
Zach : Are the 451 and the 504 engine blocks the same? I would like to bolt a 504 into a 1070. And need to know if anything has to be changed to accomidate the later engine.

You could do it but the rear end would be to lit for that big of a motor so i wouldn't do it inless you put a heaver read end in it

ol George : Are the 451 and the 504 engine blocks the same? I would like to bolt a 504 into a 1070. And need to know if anything has to be changed to accomidate the later engine.

It will work if you use a bellhousing for the 1370 or 1570 and I wouldn't worry about the rear end.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: