530 case loader backhoe

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

530 case loader backhoe

richard i recently purchased this and the person who i bought it from replaced the engine with a gas engine. it had a diesel in it before. it was not running when i purchased it. it is running now. but i have trans fluid leaking between the bell housind and engine. could this be the engine to flywheel gasket. he couldn't remember if he put one in it. it is leaking maybe one gallon a minute at low pressure can someone help thanks
Tim Carney richard it sounds like you have a bad front seal on the transmisson you will have to pull the engine ahead. "I found this to be easier than pulling the tranny." also you mention that you have a backhoe on it could you tell me the name and model of it. thanks I hope this helps. Tim
richard neal tim when i pull the engine will i then have to pull the torque converter? then tear it apart also? it is a consrtuction king it's a model 32

Tim richard spilt the engine from torque tube and replace rubber gasket between the converter and flyweel. do you have a shop manuel? if you never did this I recomend getting one "it will save you a lot of hairpulling"
richard neal thanks tim that is what i thought it might need i just wanted to make sure before going to all that work and it could be something else again thanks for the information i do have a shop manual.
Dave Drumm I also have the same problem. How hard is it to get a shop manual?
richard a shop manual came with my backhoe when i bought it. i rebuilt the torque converter since i posted this. the converter needed to be rebuilt, but that wasn't my problem. the guy i bought the tractor from changed the engine. but never put a gasket between the engine and transmission. the converter runs in oil and has to be sealed.so does the starter. i made the gaskets myself. the cost of rebuilding the converter was approx. 700.00 with fluids and parts.the shop manual i could copy for you. i'm in the process of moving at this time and don't have the time to do it right now give me a couple of weeks and get back in touch. i'll check the print shops and see what kind of price it will cost
Frank Madrid I"m kookoing for a shop manual for a JL Case Tractoe/Loader G 530 TC 1966/ Please help

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: