Case-O-Matic HELP

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case-O-Matic HELP

Matthew Smith I have a 411B in good condition. It has been sitting for years and it appears that the motor is stuck. It ran when it was parked. Now the problem. I am trying to pull the trackor in gear to turn the motor over (after soaking the cylenders with diesel) and the transmission will not ingage the motor. Every gear, high low, direct drive lever, nothing engages the motor. I my clutch stuck open? HELP

dick rand The case-o-matic uses a torque converter which
is driven by a pump in case-o-matic housing.
You can pull the tractor all you want but will
never turn the motor over.

John I have a 411B also. GREAT tractor. You will have to attack the pulley on the front to get her to turn over. I would love to see any pics if you have them also. Thanks
mel howerton I did this to a stuck engine and it worked wonderful.

get an old injector and gut it and weld a fitting on it that will allow you to attach a porta power to it.

find the cylinder that has both valves closed and fill that cyl. as full of oil as you can and then install your modified injector in the hole and begin operating the porta power and,unless its "welded" it will break loose.

works well on any engine that is rozen up with rust.

Bruce0777 I unstuck an old flat head motor one time. I pulled out all the spark plugs poured in some marvel mystery oil waited 24 hours and tried to turn the motor by hand still stuck. On the 3 or 4th day she turned by hand and ran for years did not smoke or use oil. Main thing I was told do not force it you can pull or damage the rings I too have a 411 B case o matic serial number starts with 613 If you want send your pic and I'll send one back of mine Bruce
Bruce0777
Re: Case-O-Matic HELP

Here is a picture when I first got it as a none running basket case 2 weeks ago. Now she is running but still not pretty.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: