SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 1394 clutch splitting

Bill Burge Just fitted a new clutch in a case ih 1394 , a red and black one, found it a pig of a job regarding the danfoss valve and its pipework, is there a simple way to do this bit ?
AJ
Re: case 1394 clutch splitting

Is it where the pipes connect to the valve,when you are facing the valve side the pipes fit to the bottom left is the pressure from the front of the pump,the top left is the return line that goes to the back of the reservoir,(may go through a filter on route)bottom right turns the steering right,top right turns it left,rough sketch attached.
AJ

Bill Burge Thanks AJ, but my problem concerns just how much of danfoss pipework really needs to be removed to split tractor successfully, i dont need to know which pipe goes where.
AJ I misunderstood I thought you had the clutch fitted and were boxing things up,I can't remember what's has or has not to be removed on any one make of machine,I sending you an email with a link that will provide you with all the info.
AJ

Bill Burge Chrome wont let me download that, job is done just appears very long winded...........

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: