SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case ih rear fenders

Tom Arkle Hi all. Does any fellow members know where I can get the thin plastic trim for a left hand rear fender for caseih 844XL. Have tried my local case ih dealer and they have discontinued the part is there any other xl models with these fenders fitted. regards Tom.
AJ I had a look at the online US CaseIH parts catalog in the hope of finding a part number but that tractor is not listed the 844XL,nither is it listed on Tractor Data,there was an IH 844 from 1974 to 1980 and an 844S from 1975 to 1989 however I did find the 844XL on the Aussie site,post the part number of the part you require and I will have a search,state if yours has or has not a cab and what part of the world you are in,often there are aftermarket parts available.
AJ

Tom Arkle Hi A.J.Thankyou for looking. I have contacted my case ih dealer and they have located the fenders in France complete with the thin plastic stip.these tractors were marketed as 845.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: