SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1737 uniloarder

frank henley can anyone tell me how the actuator in the 9 inch sheave is suppose to work? My snap ring wore into the cap of piston assembly. thanks
AJ I am not too familiar with that loader so this is general,the actuator moves the pulley sides in or out this happens so one pulley will go narrow while the other widens and that changes the ratio as the belt moves in or out of each pulley.
AJ

Lee Are you saying that the snap ring ruined the slot it sits in? If yes, you are in trouble because the snap ring itself holds the ram guide to the moving half of the pulley.

Can you post a pic of exactly what u r referring to?
I have rebuilt mine but looking at the exploded view I have, I don't quite know what you are referring to..

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: