SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case Int'l Model#255

Ruth Hi everyone. I am posting this for a friend who is working on a Case tractor, vintage 90-92. He's having a problem with a pressure plate that is not fitting. Does anyone have any advice or specifications for this, or can anyone direct me to an appropriate place to find out? The tractor is sitting in his shop in two parts, and the pressure plate he ordered is not fitting. Thanks kindly!
AJ Not been familiar with that tractor I have looked up its details,it's a Mitsubishi badged CaseIH 255 1986-1990,the clutch looks fairly standard in the on-line parts catalog, the part # of the pressure plate is 1273254C1, the friction disc # is 1273253C1 and the release bearing is 1273237C91,those are case numbers,if the clutch that was got does not fit it is either the wrong part or changes have been made to the tractor,what is the problem with fitting what was got.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: