SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1030 hydraulics

Russell Schafer We have a 1030 with a front end loader. The inside lever of the axillary valve (which is connected to the bucket) leaks off. I have went through the aux. valve and replaced o-rings and gaskets but it didn't help. Did I miss something, or are there some adjustments I don't know about, or could the cylinders leaking? Can anyone give me some advice?
AJ The cylinder seals are waring parts and have to be changed from time to time,if the seal is bad in one cylinder it will be leaking internally and you have leak down,it is best to reseal the two cylinders.
AJ

gary hasseberg loader wont raise correct.
gary hasseberg bought a 1030 case put a greatbend loader on it and you
have to have a full throttle to raise the loader off of the
ground but once up the tilt works normal but the raise
and lower does not , could there be a line hooked up
wrong or a valve problem or even a pump problem of
sorts ?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):