SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

clutch adjustent

Case 310 crawler I put a clutch in my Case 310 crawler put I don't which way to adjust to get it into natural. I could use some help , Thank you.
AJ The adjustment for the clutch is on the rod from the pedal to the arm on the cross shaft,undo the jam nut,remove the clevis pin and adjust the yoke to make the rod longer or shorter.
AJ

Bruce Waterman Thank you. Put which way will adjust the clutch in and which way is out?
AJ To remove the free play from the pedal make the rod longer,don't have a book but you need a couple of inches free play on the pedal at least.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: