SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 2090 4WD

Ken Farrow To Helping individual

I own a 2090 and have gone through the differential fix but have good running with everything else. I have recently looked at a 2090 4wd and was wondering if there is any heads up with this tractor. Looking for a little more pull but there is not much to go by. Why did Case stop making? or why is there not many of these out there? Tractor has 5800hrs and has had work done to the engine(bearings?) and also transmission.
Thanks for any insight

AJ I'm not into ag tractors but I around machinery for a life time,5800 hrs seems a bit young for a tractor that age and why was engine and transmission repair needed if the hrs are correct,Case taking over IH and David Brown brought about a new line under the Case badge.
AJ

casetrader the 2090 4x4 was a full time 4 wheel drive, no way to unlock, which is livable just a little bulky on corners, i've had the 94 series they ride good no big problems just can't turn as short.
Darren My 2090 can be shifted in and out of 4wd , it's not full time 4 wd . They must have built them both ways?
Yashi Hi,

I am looking for an o ring, white in colour with square cross section. Part number is 146681 or A42665. I searched online and I think part number starts with A so latter might be correct. However, I don't have picture of same. I have physical ring in front of me but its torn so cant measure it.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: