SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

580C power shuttle cooler

Gary DuBois Purchased a 580C that is missing the power shuttle cooler (the rectangular one) and have had no luck seraching junkyards and the net in finding a repalcement other than a new one from Case at appox. $700.00. Has anyone used an aftermarket cooler say from NAPA as a replacement? If so which one? Or does anyone know of someone parting out a 580C that I might possibly get the cooler from.
Thanks,
Gary

AJ Several 580C being parted out in the US at the link below, looking at the parts drawing that is a very simple cooler made up from what looks like 1/2" copper pipe with fins attached to it,copy and past the link.
Good luck
AJ
http://www.marketbook.co.uk/list/PartsSearch.aspx?Manu=CASE&Mdltxt=580C&mdlx=Contains&btnDismantledSearch=Search&PartNum=D68834&PST=Starts&fullsearch=580C+CASE&LP=MAT<f=PARTS

Gary DuBois AJ,
thanks, but I could not get the link to work. It kept giving me an error.
Gary

AJ That site used to be Machinery Trader,its now changed its name to Marketn Book, go to the home page at
http://www.marketbook.co.uk
on the top bar click on parts and attachments and then farm equipment and go from there.
Good luck
AJ

AJ Made a mistake there with saying farm equipment you will need construction plant.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: