SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

57 CASE WITH LOADER

BRECK I HAVE A 1957 CASE 600 WITH LOADER. QUESTION ????
WHERE DO I ADD FLUID FOR IT AND WHAT KIND. ALL THE FRONT LOADER HOSES AT THE REAR BELOW THE PTO TO WHAT I BELIEVE IS THE PUMP, BUT WHERE DO YOU ADD THE FLUID. NEED HELP, CANT MOVE TRACTOR BECAUSE I CANT RAISE LOADER HELP! IF SOMEONE HAS A CASE AND KNOWS A PHOTO WOULD BE GREAT, BUT ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME. THANK YOU

AJ Never seen a 600 but by the rule of thumb all ag tractors used the transmission oil for the hydraulics unless an extra reservoir had been added,look on the top of the transmission housing for a likely looking plug,the plug would have a dip stick attached to it,as the type of oil I don't know but would say its gear oil that went in those oldens,if its got a seperate reservoir it would be hydraulic oil,there is a nice restored 600 on You Tube.
Good luck
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: