SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 830 hydraulics

Andy Sargent I have a 1969 case 830 diesel with a case bucket mounted on it. Dad bought it new and has served us well for years. Last summer, the bucket was loosing lift power and now raises very slow and weeps back down when I raise it. I recently changed all the hydraulic fluids and filter due to some water in the fluids, but the problem persists.
Would I look for bad seals in the hydraulic cylinders on the bucket, or is my rpoblem likely deeper inside the machine?

Stephen Smith water in the oil is never a good sign so if all the hydraulic functions are slow i would look at the pump but if it is just the one function that is giving you a problem then i wouls reseal the cylinder and try again

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: