SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 1394 fuel injection pump

Jeff Hi. Has anyone here had problems with fuel starvation on the 1985. Case 1394 4x4 hydrashift? I have cleaned the tank, all fuel lines from it and back to it. Renewed the lift pump and push pin (with genuine items). Had the Injector pump overhauled. Can't think of anything else to do. Idea's Please, cos I have run out of them. It feels just like the pump is not pushing enough juice to the injectors. No air in the system. Timing is spot on. Help me please, cos I got no more hair left to pull from my head. Cheers in anticipation, Jeff
AJ This is a David Brown badged Case,there is a site that deals only with DB tractors at dbtc.co.uk
AJ

JOSH BUTLER Is part # CAI694Z the correct injector part number for a case 1394, because in the description is dose not shot to fit the model.
pat check for paint chips in fuel tank. The white paint from my fuel cap would chip off and end up in the tank. The tractor would stall when ever one of the chips blocked the line from the tank to the fuel lift pump. I would have to disconnect the line at the fuel pump and insert a 14 awg wire to push the chip back into the tank. I removed and cleaned the tank several times. Finally I was able to remove the last of the white paint from the cap and solved that problem

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: