SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

If I bought a newer 580M

steve I'll possibly be in the market for a newer 580M in the Spring. I would want 4 wd/extendahoe, possibly clam. I have had several 4 stick/foot pedals and am happy with those. What year good or bad would you advise? I have plenty of time to be picky in finding the right one. Appreciate any inputs. Thanks.
Ted Fenner It is obvious to me that manufacturers make small improvements in each new model so the newest model that you can afford would be best. However don't get hung up on the year. Rather look to the condition first and always. only then make your choice.
steve Sorry, I should have said to begin with that my current machine is a 580SL with 4wd, clam, extendahoe.
I am very happy with it, just thinking ahead.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: