SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 2090 hydraulic line

keith On my 2090 case the tube going from the pto control valve to the rear of the tractor current parts # A160582 has a vertical tube that is not shown on the part diagram. What was the purpose of that tube? Since it is not on the diagram I guess that it is not available in that configuration and I could have a tube bent local out of stock material. If this was a water line I would think it was a water hammer preventer does it serve the same purpose here?
AJ I,m not into ag tractors but had a look at the online parts drawing for the 2090,it says that A160582 is a tube from the valve to PTO clutch,looks like any hydraulic shop should be able to make you one.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: