SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 1845C Injector Pump Stuck

MarcinKuras
case 1845C Injector Pump Stuck

I cleaned out my pump cause the skid steer wasn't run for long period of time, the fuel filter wast shot totally. I opened the square cover on the pump and realized that this part shown on the pic is not moving at all, I remember that it should move in open and close position. Do you guys know what that could be

thepumpguysc Its called the metering valve..as long as your there..get a kit P# 7135-110 from the fuel shop,[$20.00] it will contain all the parts[seals] you need to put it back togather..

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: