SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Hydrolic Fluid

Shawn I have a Case 580C. I normally use NUTO 32 Hydrolic fluid in it. Can other types of hydrolic fluid be used in my backhoe without negativily effecting the seals? I was looking at generic hydrolic fluid for tractors and equipment like you would find at Tractor Supply or other farm equipment stores.

Thanks Shawn

Shawn Sorry for the miss-spelled words. Spelling was not my strong point in school.

NUTO 46 - would that work in my CASE 580C without damaging the seals? I can get 5 gallon for about $33.00.

Just trying not to damage my backhoe and at the same time save some money on the purchase of the hydraulic fluid.

Thanks in advance for our advise.

Shawn

AJ Had never heard of that brand as I am in the mother country but looked it up and found that it is an Esso product it is a high spec oil and will do your Case no harm,no oils can be sold anywhere that will damage seals,it a safety regulation.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: