SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

injector pump leak

sam un on i am working on a 580 ck with a roosa-master pump that is leaking at the throttle shaft , i have ordered in the seals and have read all i can find re the reseal . i have done some minor work on pumps before but this is my first roosa-master pump. any advice as to what to look out for when removing the top etc. would be very appreciated sam
thepumpguysc just a c clip holding the shafts togather..
Lube seals and bushing and reinstall.. Let me know if you need help.. TPG

sam un ont i do appreciate your offer. i finally had time to get it in the shop and have the top cover off and am taking some photo,s as i go . the problem i have is for the life of me i cannot see the snap ring that i am to remove. i know that it is right in front of me but right now i cannot see it and am also paranoid of screwing something up.if i could get a step by step procedure from you for removing the snap ring and shaft i would be grateful right now i am going back to the shop to stare at it some more and perhaps have a breakthrough sam
thepumpguysc No problem..Its AWHOLE lot easier than you think.. Loosen the [2] screws on the timing cover[side plate] and let some fuel out..
That will give you some "seeing" space..If it fills back-up, shut the fuel off at the tank..{or pinch the line}
You'll see a black c clip, rather large{probably larger than you expected} THERE MAY BE 2 IF YOUR UNIT DOES NOT HAVE AN ELECTRIC SHUT-OFF..One on each end of the shaft.. 1 is for s/o and the other is for..keeping the shafts togather..Good luck and mail me if problems arise..TPG

sam un ont got it done and no leaks thank you for your help sam
johnny jimenez I have a 580b ck loader w/188D engine.I am getting fuel in the crank case.Is it possible that the fuel injection pump front seal leaking or could it be the injector.I had no dark smoke if it was the injector filling up the cyl..the az wonderjj

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: