SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

580 CK Fluid's ?

Rob MN
580 CK Fluid's ?

I have bought the Service Manual and am not sure what Fluid to use. I think Case TCH Fluid.
Is there anything that works other than Case TCH?
Also is this for the Shuttle and Torque Converter
Is this the Fluid that leaks out from the starter motor?
Last Question. Which Manual should I get to tell me more on the Fluids and such?
Thanks for all your time and understanding.

Rob MN There is a dip stick under the nut.
It has one mark,about half inch from bottom.
Fluid is about inch and half above the mark.
How full should this be?
Fluid is thick like gear oil. and by smell I cant tell what it is.

AJ Thought you would have got a reply from one of the guys that has a CK,I think the oil that went in the torque/shuttle was the same as what went in the engine,most of the shuttles were either Twin disc or Rockford and the usual oil for them was engine oil.

Rob MN Thanks Again. A,J
Rob. MN

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!