SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 310 Dozer/Crawler

Maria I need a starter for this old Case. It has a 6 volt, we would like to replace it with a 12 volt. The current starter is Delco 1107689, a Lester 4189 would also work. Does anyone have this part (hopefully the 12 volt equivalent) or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
AJ Try these people for the starter Weitzel's D.C. Electric Norwalk, Ohio 419-668-2844.they do lots of parts for the older tractors,it is common pratice to leave the 6V starter on when converting to 12V that is of course that it is working,in time if it does fail nothing lost.
AJ

ken cable Have a 310 case with a tile blade gas looking for the firing order on the engine and cap.
AJ The firing order is 1-3-4-2,take off the cap and see which way the rotor turns when the engine is turned in the normal direction,see where #1 goes in the cap the next in the direction the rotor turns should be #3,then #4 and #2,number 4 has to be opposite number 1,number 3 has to be opposite number 2.
AJ

gary covell i have a case 310c dozer s/n 3009298 looking for one drive sprocket casting # 11822 has 23 teeth. also need one track rail 33 links
Lee oleary i have a 310 case dozer and im looking for a manual or schematics for the ring and pinion of the rear end, basically how to remove it, if anyone could get back to me please send and email my way.
thanks in advance

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: