SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

What Do I HAve?

leeinga
What Do I HAve?

I am trying to order parts for both loader and backhoe (mostly seal kits) But when I go to Case site for part #'s It is all wrong according to the model #'s

I actually had to get parts for model 35 instead of 33 for backhoe dipper.

I now have to take cylinders apart and drive over an hour to Case dealer

I would like to order parts then take apart and repair, not drive so far!

Info:
Loader says = Model 33
Backhoe = Model 33
Serial NO. on r/h dash panel Model 580CK NO. 8333700 which should be 1968.

Engine is a gas Model G159B.

Is this right?

AJ Had a look at the parts list and you are right there is lots of different cylinders on that backhoe,see if the cylinders have a number stamped on the barrel near the rod end,if you find that it will be a big help,the swaged and welded cylinders differ,the welded cyl has the collar that the gland screws into welded to the barrel,the swaged one the barrel moulded to take the gland.
Good luck
AJ

David Mathews
Re: What Do I HAve?

I was wonderin what model of case this was. It has DI in the hood and i know its a Case David Brown. The serial number is 5420583DI and im still not finding anything on it so if u could help me out that would be nice

AJ That serial number makes it a D series Case made in 1950, the I would be for industrial,Case did not get involved with David Brown till the seventies,there was never a DB with a raised steering wheel.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: