SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1971 case 580ck

Rick Does anyone have a wiring diagram or information on the gauges for this machine, I have the service maual but does not go over this wiring at all.

Thanks

AJ I do not have a wiring diagram,usually all the gauges share a common power supply from the ignition switch in the on position,the groud is made through each sender unit.
AJ

Rick
Thanks AJ, I have another question, today I stalled the machine while raising bucket,could not get started, checked fuel prime on filter then tried loosening at the injector points. Could not get diesel to flow, any ideas, and what is the correct procedure for bleeding a diesel. My first time with a diesel engine so I am learning.

AJ Every diesel make is different,yours does not have a priming pump,the best way is to fill the tank as high as you can,open the bleed screw on top of the highest filter and wait till clear air free fuel flows through,if you do not get a flow the filters may be plugged or a blockage in the line,when you have a flow from the filter close the bleeder,undo the return pipe from the elbow on the top cover of the pump,the pump should fill with fuel,put the return pipe back on,there are two lots of pipes connected to the injectors,the light pipe that connects to all the injectors is a leak off pipe and should be left alone as it is a bit fragile,the heavy pipes that come from the pump loosen the nut at each injector a couple of turns and spin the engine over on the starter till fuel spurts from around the pipe nuts then tighten them up,it should now start.
Good luck
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: