SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

VAC 12 Throttle Linkage problems

Louis Alanis Help someone. I am outsmarted by my 51 VAC, #5570827. I can not get the linkage to work on my tractor. I bought the two springs for the assembly and when i push the pedal it pushes the linkage up to the arm assembly lever, (VTA-850), but it the action stops there. The linkage going in front of the motor and the linkage going to the carb does not move at all. I am stumped. Has anyone had this problem before and can someone advice me on how to fix it.

Thanks

U can respond to my email:

louis alanis i go this problem fixed, but it is not the conven tinal way that is shown on the owners manual

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: