SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 450 crawler loader questions

Brad I am looking at purchasing a case 450 crawler loader. The serial number is 3027860 which I believe makes it a 1965 model. Can anyone give me some information on this machine? Weight? Original HP? Depedability?
James Holder Hi, I have a 1971 case 450 and have found it to be a very capable machine.I had an 1150 loader that was very strong and the 450 is just as powerful for its size ratio to the 1150. So far I've not any trouble with mine just a few leaks but overall very satisfied.
milton foulds we have a 1965 450G case crawler loader. we have all shop manuals to go with this machine. the only thing we do not have is a manual covering the gas engine specs for the engine if you know the above info maybe we could swap info.
Darren Smock
Re: Case 450 crawler loader questions

I am looking for an operator manual for my Case 450. It has a Drott 4-in-1 bucket and a backhoe. I'm kind of new to the sport and I'm not really sure I know how to run it correctly. I'm pretty sure that you should be able to shift the trans from low to high or vice-a-versa without shutting down the engine - maybe not? I have a service manual but it is VAST and I'd like to get ahold of the 'glovebox' book. Something that has the correct procedure to run it. Help?

charlie
Re: Case 450 crawler loader questions

The Case 450 usually has a 188 cube diesel, I think it is 54hp, Go to ebay to get a operators manual. That is where I got mine. I have a 1973 450 loader with a backhoe, fantastic little machine, Takes about 5 minutes to disconnect the back when it isn't needed.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: