SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1957 case model 411

Todd Amborn I am restoring 1957 case model 411 gas tractor. There is a foot pedal on the right floor board that I do not know what it is for due to the linkage is missing. There is also a linkage mechanism under the dash that runs to the front of the tractor to a cast iron reservoir located on the front right side of tractor as you would sit on tractor, are these related and could someone tell me what this is for. Thank you kindly. Todd
galen johnson The pedal is a foot throttle. The other that you talk about I'm not sure, unless it is a governor rod but there is nothing of the sort on my 411.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!