s650G SATOH TRACTOR

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

s650G SATOH TRACTOR

valerie sunderland I need to know the firing order of plug wirers, so that i can put wirers back in the proper order, lost track of where they go i need help. My son borrowed neighbors tractor and it quit running, so he pulled the wires of with out marking them so the tractor is in my yard not running. Son thought he was helping. Thank you very much, val
jim The firing order for plug wires is 1,3,2& 4.
valerie sunderland THANK YOIU VERY MUCH JIM YOU SAVED THE DAY
loyd cole need hood grille h litess650g satoh
john I need to know what kind of crankcase oil to use in my satoh s650g. also what type oil in the other locations. Thanks john
john p hurley the firing order is 1-3-4-2 which uis common in most 4 cly engs
Terri I need to locate a carborator -rebuilt

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: