YEAR

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

YEAR

Travis Thomas I recently found an old International Harvester F-20 ser#FA-66427N and wondered if anyone can tell me what year it is. When I went to pick it up, not knowing anything about it I found when I pulled it out of the ground it was sunk into that it didn't roll and the rear wheels were locked up. It might possibly be the park brake (at least I think its a park brake) is stuck. It also will need tires all around and possibly wheels. The gas tank caps and tank itself may need replacing. The intake was not blocked off all the years it was left in the field nor was the exhaust so I suspect serious engine trouble and maybe trans. and or gear box trouble. The second question being, is it worth any time or should it be sold or scrapped to someone else?? There is not a bit of paint on it, it is all rust color but the I.D. tag was the best thing on it and readable. IS IT JUNK OR DO PEOPLE REALLY START WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS???

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: