Western Flyer Peddle Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Western Flyer Peddle Tractor

Jo Lendt I got an older Western Peddle Tractorat an auction and I'm trying to find out what the value is. Is there a website I can go to?
leta s I am very interested in any peddle tractors that you might know of or have to sell. Please contact me with prices. I am very interested in finding one that needs restoring as long as the metal is good on it. Thanks

Letathebtch@aol.com

leta s I am very interested in any peddle tractors that you might know of or have to sell. Please contact me with prices. I am very interested in finding one that needs restoring as long as the metal is good on it. Thanks

Letathebtch@aol.com

Rob Taylor Hello!
A friend of mine has a yeallow Western Flyer Pedal tractor for sale. It is in very nice condition with no major dents. He is asking $300 for it.

If interested, please contact me and when he returns from his vacation, I'll pass on any information or offer.

Thank you!
Rob Taylor

Jean Zimmerman Can you tell me where to get parts for a Western Flyer Pedal tractor, we got at an auction that is in bad shape, just wondered if parts are available. Thank you.
Trent Lane I had one as a child and I was wondering what you was asking for it? Please email me back I'm interested. Thank You
danny I have a western flyer pedal tractor and scooter I am either needing to sell them or need to know where to get a front tire for the tractor. Both are in very good shape for the age. They are both red but need to be refinished.
shelley I didn't read thoroughly. What is your price for the tractor?
phillip i have a western flyer located with trailer good condition it is a 538 desial
phillip i have a green western flyer 538 dieslwith wagon that i would intertain offers on
phillip i have a green one and would intertain offers it is green with a yellow trailer in good condition 538 disel
gene I have a western flyer peddle tractor its yellow in color with a wide front-end have you seen one like this if so please give me some info.
samuel a.perroni I found an old yellow Western Flyer peddle tractor that I am restoring for my grandson. I need a few parts and wonder if there are any decals available for the lettering. By the way, it says Olney Illinois USA with the number 502 on the side.
Jeralyn Lewis I have one to sell. 1960's era western flyer pedal tractor. Good condition, steering wheel has been welded {badly}. E-mail me for pictures. Asking $250.00, North east Kansas only.
Terri My Husband just bought a 1930-1960 Western Flyer Pedal Tractor. Red. In great Condition. Paint wore very little on body. Tires look new. Looks old but not very used. He bought it from the original owner. Has been put up in a barn for the past 50 or so years. We need some type of value to put on it.
jholm Need wheel for 60's era western flyer wagon
or sell. Good shape, no dents, needs paint job
& decals.

steve Im going to sell my tractor 1950 era great sheet metal all bolts and screws are great . 3 problems 1. no front wheel,but have the shaft 2.no chain 3 . the shifter knoble is missing for the in and out.. asking 150.00 thanks
Leta I have a Yellow western flyer pedal tractor I would like to have restored.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: