Manifold for Chrysler industrial engine

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Manifold for Chrysler industrial engine

Tom Buchholzer Need a verticle exhaust manifold for Chrysler,small block 6 cyl Chrysler engine--23 inch overall lengh with 6 ports--Can anyone tell me where I might find one--Am restoring a Love tractor and need this manifold..Thanks
Tom Buchholzer I amstill looking for a verticle manifold for a small block Chrysler Industrial engine.I understand that these engines were used on some fork lifts and on Massey Harris combines in the 50's.If anyone knows where I can locate one, please e-mail me. Thanks
allan tanny It's basically impossible to find just the exhaust manifold. When I can find them they are together with the intake. If you try to take them apart you end breaking both. So, where is your carb-- mounted on top or on the bottom. If I have that info I may be able to find something.

Thanks
allan

Ryan I just saw your post and if you havent found one yet let me know. I have a downdraft manifold(carb on top) that is in good shape. It came off of an oliver combine.
Milan Bloom Is it the 201 CID or the 230 CId or the 251/265 CID. I don't have one but the 251/265 are known as the "Long Blocks". The 251 and 265 should take the same manifold. Then the next thing is it an updraft or downdraft carb. Glad I don't need one. I have the Long Block in my tractor with the exhuast sticking up. Manifold is in good shape tho.
HAB I too am looking for manifold for my Chrysler engine. I know that these old flatheads came in 201, 230, 251,& 265 CID. Have any idea if the 201 & 230 will take the same manifold set ?
Do you have a line on where I can get the manifold for down draft carb ?

herb hay farmer i have a engine came out of a 7000 yale forklift with a vertical pipe with carb on top if you are intrested i have one.
Jeffrey I'm trying to find a starter for a Chrysler IND12 from the 1940s, anyone know where I might find something? Thanks!
MIlan Bloom I will have a surplus starter from a 237 CID Desoto - problem is, it won't be surplus for another 9 months.
howard i am also looking for manifold for chrysler industrial 265 if anyone can help

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: