wheelhorse B111 transmission

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

wheelhorse B111 transmission

Don i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a new transmission for a wheelhorse B111 garden tractor
Cliff Frailey What is wrong with the transmission you have now? My parents have been a WheelHorse dealer since 1975. I do a little work for them on tractors. If I know what your problem is maybe I can help you out.
Cliff Frailey

John Evans The transmission on my B111 is very noisy. What oil should be used in it and where are the filler and drain plugs?
Ken Long Cliff,
I jumped in here with a problem on a 1987 312A transmission. Mine works fine for about 45 minutes and then the tractor doesn't have any pull. The engine runs fine but the tractor won't go up a grade and barely propells itself on the flat. I let it cool for an hour and it works fine for another 45 minutes. Any ideas. Ken at oakmeadow@ameritech.net

andrew my tranny will only move in reverse. if i put it in a forward gear it does nothing but i can feel a slight rumble when i let out the clutch. if you know anything about it let me know.
MARTIN Hi if any one know's where I could get spare parts and a manual for Wheelhorse B111, I would be very grateful, thank you
Gerry everything worked great then one day i noticed it was hard to get into gear. I have to kind of twist the shifting lever to get it into each gear, its like the problem is inside the transmission housing. Any idea what could be wrong with it. I love the tractor. Thank you for any help you may be. Sincerly Gerry
Jay C. Richards I need to replace the v-belt that runs the Wheel Horse B-111 6-speed transmission off the power of the engine. However, I cannot find a number of the old belt and found nothing about it in the owner's manual. What belt do I need to buy? Thank you for any information.
dick wands very cold -3 trans stoped working. put into lower transfer case all gears worked. trans mission in high

the next day it was warmer 40 put into high transfer first and reverse work. the dirve belt is loose and slapping tractor. whats up?? I put a new drive belt in 3 years ago. can't remember isf there is an easy adjust on the belt. the owners manual is inadiquit as far as how to chance belts or adjust them

dick wands very cold -3 trans stoped working. put into lower transfer case all gears worked. trans mission in high

the next day it was warmer 40 put into high transfer first and reverse work. the dirve belt is loose and slapping tractor. whats up?? I put a new drive belt in 3 years ago. can't remember isf there is an easy adjust on the belt. the owners manual is inadiquit as far as how to chance belts or adjust them

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: