Farmall f12

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Farmall f12

Dal Wolf I have installed 12 volt starters on 5 of my f-12
farmalls. The starter is attached to the p.t.o.
I would be glad to share information with anyone
wishing to do the same.

Charlie I would like to hear about your idea on the starter on a f12
Fred I also have an F-12 and F-14. I have been thinking about doing this as I am getting a little older and don't want to hand crank it all the time. I would like to hear how you are doing it. Thanks Fred.
Dal Wolf Please e-mail me at the at the attached e-mail address
ress and I will give you more information on the starter.

Dal Wolf

Dal Wolf I am having some trouble making connections. please
e-mail me at dalsfarmallsf12@yahoo.com Dal

pussyhater whats a matter pussy you cant crank?
DAVID GANDY wOULD LIKE INFO ON STARTER MODIFICATION TO PTO
Dal Wolf Send me a LONG self addressed envelope with 3 37
cent stamps and I will send you 8 pages of instructions
diagrams and pictures. My address is:
Dal Wolf 3407 County Rd. 36 Auburn In. 46706

Dal Wolf As a matter of fact, NO, I CANT CRANK. I have messed
up both shoulders and an elbow cranking farmall
f-12 tractors. I HAVE 8 OF THEM, ALL RESTORED.
The starter makes my tractors all weather. You aint
lived till you try to crank a tractor at -10 degrees.
I would be glad to send you the complete instructions
on fabrication and installation of the starter. I
am proud of my starter and want to share FREE

Jason Spring I would like information on putting a starter on my F12. I bought it today at a farm auction. Not sure what year it is. They said the serial number was 38303. I can't find any year of F12 that has that number. I could email you a picture of mine and maybe you could tell me by looking at it what year it is?
Thanks
Jason Spring
Galesburg IL

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: