how much is H farmall worth

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

how much is H farmall worth

chris going to sell a 52 model 12 volt,good tin poor paint fair tires just a plain old tractor but runs good.how much should I ask.
Ed S : going to sell a 52 model 12 volt,good tin poor paint fair tires just a plain old tractor but runs good.how much should I ask.

Hi Chris the price you sak depends on where you live,the demand for that size tractor in your area,and the condition it is in.Without seeing the tractor a fair starting price would be $1000 to $1200 you can always start higher and dicker the price with a customer,but I wouldn't go lower than $800.Something to think about,if you are wanting to get $1000,ask $1050 Or$1100 it seems that when they see an odd dollar amount they feel they are getting a deal if you knock off $50,or $100,that way you get what you wanted ,and they get to save some cash.I don't want to be nosie but please let me know how this works for you.
Ed S

P.S.the thing about knocking cash off works.I have a friend that the first thing he wants to know is, how much you will come down in the price,if they knock off $100,or $200 in the price he will usually buy it ,if they won't negotiate he walks away.An example he came into the IH dealer I worked for to buy a set of cultivatotrs for his Farmall 200.His first question was how much will you knock off ,the owner figured the price ,he added $300 to the price ,droped $200 off.My friend thought he had talked him down on the original price,but in the end he paid the original price plus$100.

chris : : going to sell a 52 model 12 volt,good tin poor paint fair tires just a plain old tractor but runs good.how much should I ask.

: Hi Chris the price you sak depends on where you live,the demand for that size tractor in your area,and the condition it is in.Without seeing the tractor a fair starting price would be $1000 to $1200 you can always start higher and dicker the price with a customer,but I wouldn't go lower than $800.Something to think about,if you are wanting to get $1000,ask $1050 Or$1100 it seems that when they see an odd dollar amount they feel they are getting a deal if you knock off $50,or $100,that way you get what you wanted ,and they get to save some cash.I don't want to be nosie but please let me know how this works for you.
: Ed S

: P.S.the thing about knocking cash off works.I have a friend that the first thing he wants to know is, how much you will come down in the price,if they knock off $100,or $200 in the price he will usually buy it ,if they won't negotiate he walks away.An example he came into the IH dealer I worked for to buy a set of cultivatotrs for his Farmall 200.His first question was how much will you knock off ,the owner figured the price ,he added $300 to the price ,droped $200 off.My friend thought he had talked him down on the original price,but in the end he paid the original price plus$100.

:thanks Ed that'about what I had in mind

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: