SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Empire Tractor - pedal

Becky I have an Empire 7500 pedal tractor with a detachable cart/wagon. It was in near perfect condition until it was heavily damaged this week by hail. Could someone direct me please as to how to get a value for it for insurance purposes. Thank you.
bontai Joe Go to Ebay, and pull up completed auctions on "pedal tractors" and see what they sold for. Match the condition of yours to those and you should be in the ball park as to value. Remember to print out what you find to document your research. My wild seat of the pants guess is someting like $250 to $400, but I'm not an expert on these, and I have not seen what yours looks like.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: