SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Satoh 650g parts

B Drain I have a complete Satoh 650g tractor Serial # 501118
Assume its mid 1970's. I am parting it out and still have every component. I know these parts are hard to find so hit me up and I'll see if I can help. The tractor had 800 hours but was left in the elements so just too expensive for me to fix up.

tommy I need some parts for a satoh s550g about the same as the 650 ...let me know if you can help
Don Schanaman I am looking for a Satoh 650g left side front spindle if you are in the driver seat. Do you still have this part and if so what is the price for it.

Thanks

Don

LEB I am looking for the steering box for a Satoh S650G. Do you still have it? What wouild you be asking? Also where are you located?
Thanks

michael I have a IH 284 with the mazda 4 cyl gas engine, I'm told the satoh has the same engine,if so do you have any exhaust or intake valves?
Seppo Hi,
Do you still have old carburetor and air filter housing complete? If so, I need everything from intake up; carb, bolts, fuel line bolt to the carb and carb bolts, air hose, air filter assy and cap. Someone stole; nice of him.

Sam Nemer I'm looking for a carburetor for at Satoh s650g call me at 319-364-4977 Sam

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: