SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Lessmann power shovel military

Justin Wheeler I have a Lessmann power shovel loader that i would like to sell. Lessmann loaders are already really rare but this one is the only one i have found with the brass military (US Army) tags on it. It looks diffrent from the few lessmann power shovels that i have seen online. It is not running and the loader is currently removed sitting next to it. all parts are there. I will send pics if interested. Make offer. Its located in central Texas. I usually check my email daily. Thanks, Justin
Judy M Justin Wheeler, would you please email me photos of your Lessmann Loader. Do you Know the model number?
Judy M Still wanting photos and/or information on Lessmann Loaders
Judy M Anyone with any information about Lessmann Loaders please contact me at
Judy M sorry, cut off contact info...5154807643
bontai Joe Judy, you can do a "Google" search for "Lessman power shovel" and some stuff will come up. Also do a search for Traxcavator which is the company that bought Lessman. Traxcavator was eventually bought by Caterpillar
Justin Wheeler need email
Darwin Lessman I am interested in your loader. Herbert Lessmann was my great grandfathers brother. I inherited a Lessmann loader that is operatioal.
Looking forward to hearing from you and perhaps you could send me some photos.

Thanks
Darwin

Marvin Lessmann Darwin, Interested if your equipment is for sell and where you are located. Also maybe interested in your family history and if we are related somehow. Thanks
Darwin Lessman
Re: Lessmann power shovel military

Marvin, I'm located in Sturgis SD. I recently ran this loader in the Sidney NE Oktoberfest Parade. Contact me at

Darwin Lessman 9702404140
Darwin Lessman 9704204140 is correct

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: