SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Dynahoe 490k

Billy does anyone know about the steering system on these dynahoe 490k models my steering locks up unless i rev the engine I changed the hydrolic accumilators it was temporarily ok but after a few hours it's back the problem I know about the older 190-4 models on the back of the 453 detroit motors the steering pump had a plug with a spring inside that would get clogged with debris and once it was cleaned it was ok but this machine has the john deere engine and the main hydrolic pump and steering pump are piggybacked under the floor of the machine I would appreciate any help from anyone I'm sure someone might know how to solve this problem thanks Billy.
Billy The problem was the pump pack had a crack inside and when it heated up it lost pressure
jennie noyes looking for a manual 1987 dynahoe 490

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: