SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

D3006 DEUTZ serial number

Ken Baker
I have a DUETZ D3006 serial number 7488 4541 can anyone help me date this tractor. I have a book in which the serial numbers for DUETZ strat with 77 none of them start with 74 some references have been made to gray market. Also the tractor seems to have a heater in the intake just behind the air breather can anyone tell me how and when this is sopposed to work

Wes Sanderson You might try contacting Ward Brothers 1-800-572-0297. Tyey have any new or used parts you may need. I have a D6006, 69 model I think. I have the same problem. I bought a book that says the numbers start with 7900010 for 1969,mine is 7888/1763. Good luck.
BOB SIPE I have purchased two Deutz tractors.
TYP F4l514 / 4NKFE
Number on frame and Ident tag...7908/1180

TYPF 4l514/5
Number on frame and Ident tag...7908/2609
S 145-00108 NKFE

Any idea what model of Tractor these are? What HP they are?
THanks
Bob....

John Reichenberger The Deutz D3006 tractor was built from the yrs. 1967 to 1981. I have been around all types of tractors all my life and the Deutz was one of the few I very seldom encountered but it would seem to me that the intake heater you are talking about would act as a sort of glow plug. Which would only have to work mainly when starting the engine in cold weather. Cannot be quoted on this but that is my thinking on the heater if it is in operating condition and hooked in right. Will check out the one on the D3006 that I am repairing the transmission on and get back with you when I can.
Alan I have inheritated a D30-06 Deutz serial number 7487/9914 and I would like some info such as year made and whatever you have and thank you and it also says SFE 232-6858 and A-102-00 thank you

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: