SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

rebuilding 4/65 nuffield engine

kenneth mulroy
What is the optimum height of liners above block on my 4/65 Nuffield.I'm using the bigger liners and smaller pistons to overcome the inherent problem of crack liners of existing engine. I may have access to two brandnew hood,s for the 4/65 nuffield if interrested? the only problem is i'm in Northern Bristish Columbia Canada! Thank you for any kind input. Ken

Juan My canadian friend , 004 mil " is apropiate
The problem in the old BMC engine is fatal The water cavitation due the think sleeve wall
the vibration water make holes in the linner! Is more durable with the use the piston minor diameter
but too the cavitation eat the sleeve wall !
In our country ( uruguay ) there was many tractors Nuffield and trucks Austin , Morris. BMC engines 100 and 120HP The cavitation troubles not was posible solution The water with ethilene glicol ,water conditioner, water destilate rain water ,Creek water, holy water the problem end the BMC engines. The Cummins JT and C some trouble

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: