SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Allis Chalmers antique tractor

Lois McKillip My brother has a l950 allis chalmers WD with a 45 kit on it, bucket and mower he is interested in selling. Tires are fairly new. Good condition, has used in the past. Not used for a year because of health. Doesn't need it anymore. Who would I contact about this for him. No picture of it.

bontai Joe Can you list it on Ebay with some photos? You may not know it, but there are a LOT of tractors sold on Ebay. Sight unseen, I would say that this tractor if it still runs with fairly new tires and the attachments you listed ought to sell for something between $2000 to $3000 depending on condition and your location

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: