International series B 3200 skid steer

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

International series B 3200 skid steer

lili Cheney how can I change the oil on this beast
Jake Harding : how can I change the oil on this beast

There should be a plug above the fuel cap somewhere. Mine has a hose out of the plug that is about 4 inches long. Don't know if that was standard, or added later. Your right, it is a beast, but they keep on going and going. Tire fell of mine Saturday though, moving snow. Should have seen that. :)
Jake

Tim Blaise Around the Fuel tank cap there should be a hose and an oil filler tub. I hope that this helps you out.

Ralph : Around the Fuel tank cap there should be a hose and an oil filler tub. I hope that this helps you out.
Tim, I have a 3200 a and need variable displacement pumps or parts. Any idea where I can get them? Thanks Ralph

Keith
Hi, This is to Ralph, I likewise have a 3200A. Mine is not running at present because it needs the pumps. The built-in relief valve is what goes bad (Seat). I remember it was to open at 25 psi. I tried to hone mine with a lathe turned tapered steel rod and made it worse. Anybody else any ideas?

Sam I have some pumps.
Bufford I have a International skid steer and dont know what model it is. Where would it be found?

Bruce Pigeon Looking for a 3200 parts machine, with or without the safety cage, prefer running machines, but will consider dead machines.

Leon Bufford the ID tag is located behind the left tire above the gas filler tube on the frame. It should have the model and serial no. A quick reference is the 3200a has one long gusset support on the side of the boom arms and the 3200B has two smaller gussets, one for the cylinder pin and one in the front corner. The two machines have many different parts, not interchangable. Hope that helps
Ralph I bought vickers variable displacement pump parts from Hydraulic Parts Source through Motion Ind.who have many stores throughout the US. very expensive but cheaper then buying new or unknown used.. I have manuals for both if you have more questions. Leon

Clay Foreman I need an axle and a hub for my International 3200 A series.

Bruce Pigeon Hi. I am still looking for parts for the Vickers Pumps. I have found a couple of sources, but they want a pump part number. My pumps are not numbered. I am sure Vickers did that to keep them captive for International. Does anyone have any idea of what the pump numbers may be? Thanks

Rick Yuke Looking at a 3200B not running carb problems.They want $2000 for it. Looks well used, hour meter says 1200. I want it to use around the farm (light work) and to mount an auger on it for post holes. Is it woth putting in an offer or shpold I keep looking.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: