SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Power King LawnTractor

Richard Alexander Recently I posted a messge looking for a 4 speed transmision for a 1618.Please disreguard as I have rebuilt the one in the tractor. Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are looking to rebuld a transmision that the gears in any 4-speed peerless transmision be it john deere IE. 216 214 they are all the same and will interchange
bontai Joe This is good stuff to know. Did you get your parts used or did you find a source for new parts?
Rick West trying to find out what the S in a kohler 14hp kohler engine model k321S stands for. I need a carburator rebuild kit. I ordered a kohler kit # 25-757-01 and it was replaced with kit #7-02024 witch does not work. The old fuel injection port about 1 and 1/2 in. long. The new one is about 3/4 in. long and wrong thread size. Other than buy a carburator where can I find the right kit.
Fitzy Hagan Hi There - The tractor listed above was given to me by my father but has a serious problem with the rear end / bearings / brake and housing on the rear right wheel. I can take pictues and post but am stuck as where I can go to find parts. The retail location that my father bought it from can't help me. Any help, and direction would be most appreciated.
bontai Joe Sorry for the delay in getting this info to you. Although no new Power King or Economy tractors have been made in years, the company still exists and sells parts. You can check them out here: http://www.powerking.info/

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: