SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

INTERNATIONAL PEDAL TRACTOR

LEE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT A INTERNATIONAL PEDAL TRACTOR APROX 30-40 YEARS OLD MIGHT BE WORTH I CAN'T FIND ANY INFORMATION ON IT.

PLEASE EMAIL ME

THANK YOU

bontai Joe Without knowing what model it is or it's condition, it's impossible to give an exact figure. I have typically seen older pedal tractors sell on Ebay for between $75 to $500. All depends on the rarity and condition.
lee thank you joe for responding i found a model #404 on the side does that help i know nothing about these.

please help

bontai Joe All I can really suggest is to check what similar pedal tractors are sellng for on Ebay and Craig's list. Here are a couple of Ebay auctions to look at, I have no ties or interest in these auctions, they are for example only:
Item number 230329977823
Item number 150331254848
Item number 250384609036

I am not familiar enough with these to know if model 404 is rare or not, but as a general rule, stuff from the 1940s and 1950s is worth more than the stuff from the 1970s as you guessed yours to be age wise. And condition is very important in collectables like this. Better to have chips and scratches in original paint instead of a bad rattle can repaint job

bontai Joe I found a model 404 currently on Ebay check for item #160319879456 You might at least get some info, and you can see what that one sells for.
bontai Joe Well, the model 404 on Ebay sold for $82. You can make a judgement on the condition of yours and price it accordingly I guess. Sorry that it doesn't seem ultra rare, but I imagine that if yours is in better condition, $100 would be a good price.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: