SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Sounds like a GREAT adventure!

bontai Joe What an interesting project! You will be starting very close to where I live in Pennsylvania. As for sponsors, I'd suggest contacting Lucas Oil products as they already sponsor tractor pulling competitions so it would fit in with their current focus, I'd go a Google search for antique tractor associations in the USA for local support/sponsorship similar to what you found in Kinzers, PA and contact them. I'm unfamiliar with the Chamberlain tractors you are using, but seeing that they are over 40 years old, you might want to contact several parts dealers including the guys that run this site. I would imagine tthat parts for these will be difficult to find in the USA. You original idea of authentic covered wagons would have been great visually, but they would have needed a tremendous amount of maintenance on a 5000 mile trip on wheels and bearings and the discomfort of living in them for several weeks would have to be difficult. I wish you all the best of luck in this and I hope to see you at the start of your adventure in Pennsylvania.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: