SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Toro Master Golf Tractor, HELP.

Scott I have a 1932/1933 Toro Model A Master Golf Tractor. serial # 473..ANYONE that can give me ANY information about this tractor, I'd greatly appreciate it..I'm in the process of restoring it and there are so few of them that I can't find very much info..Thanks in advance !
wilford plasterer I have a 1923 Toro golf tractor I've completed and in running shape. I am now interested in selling. 1915 toro orginized to build engines for the duel tractor. The bull tractor went defunk never got off the ground. 1918 or 1919 a cobination tractor was built with leroy engine. 1928 reorganized started model A ford engines. The 1932 may have been model B ford engine. If I can be of any other help please contact me at 717-597-8500 or if you'd Know anyone that may be interested in purchasing the one I have, Thank you Wilford Plasterer email
Dan Bevier I would like Wilford Plasterer to contact me about selling his tractor as well as answering some questions. I would also like Scott to contact me because I do have some information for him that may be helpful. We believe that we are restoring a 1931 or 1932 Toro Jr "B". We have contacts within the Toro Compant that may be able to help him with his questions.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: